| TIM Directories
Multi-tenant telephone directories as on your smartphone
The most important functions at a glance
- Unlimited number of telephone directories per end user
- Private, group and/or client telephone directories
- Simple, clear and the same on all devices
- Automatic link with telephone number resolution
- Native, multi-client capable telephone directory search in Jabber (UDS)
- Fields freely configurable
- Flexible and multi-layered authorization system
- Granular client capability
The TIM phone book replaces the Cisco Unified Callmanager Directory Service. The TIM phone book is multi-client capable and can be structured into different sub-areas (e. g. private, group, company). It has various import and export interfaces.
The TIM Directory replaces the directory service provided by Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The telephone directories are multi-tenant capable and can be structured as required. A common structuring is e. g.: private telephone books, group telephone books and company directories. These directories are available for the all devices, the TIM User Page and, with the module Jabber Integration, also on the Jabber for Windows client. The import interfaces such as LDAP, csv files and CUCM as well as the export options csv file, xml file, xls file are used for efficient management. Effective display and search options allow the handling of millions of entries. In addition, administrators can define global phonebooks and assign them to TIM groups hierarchically and hereditably.